Welcome to the Seasonal Range here at The Wood Pile, here is where we will post items that we can produce for any season, this page will be regularly updated to reflect the time of year.
As you will see from our custom work section of the website we are able to make many different items in many different styles and including a lot of varied colours. this is the same for our seasonal section.
If you would like something specific but you don’t see it in our posts please do get in touch and we will give you a quote on what you’d like done. We are working hard on creating new ideas for this section, we endeavor to update as much as we can we new exciting ideas to brighten up your home, garden or business.
Delivery can be arranged at cost to you, usually using Parcel To Go
- Items are usually restored, repaired or made here and will be specified in the description.
- The Wood Pile always try and describe the items to the best of our knowledge
- The Wood Pile inspect all items and ensure they are fit for purpose
- Most items will not be new unless made on site, therefore general wear and tear should be expected but would be divulged.
- The Wood Pile are open to offers within reason
- People are welcome to inspect items upon collection if they are not satisfied they will be refunded.
Thanks for visiting The Wood Pile site:
The Wood Pile a Community Interest Company, founded by Karen Stubbings.
The aim is to reduce the amount of wood going to landfill and incinerators by means of recycling/upcycling, wood and furniture are not only collected from waste streams they are also donated, bought at auctions, charity shops and markets. We get such items as fencing, panels, plywood boards, doors, floorboards and any such types of wood, along with many different types of furniture.
Many people will just discard their old furniture when they think it has served its purpose or too damaged or disheveled to be used, what we see is an opportunity to take that furniture, repair the damages, give it a fresh coat of paint and wax it, to make it look good as new or give it that “Shabby Chic” look, and then sell the items in our shop, as well as our warehouse.